Sunday 31 October 2010

Quick Character Concepts

Raine/ Aqua basic concept

Spider character basic concept
These are two simple concepts for possible ‘Riders’. Considering how my basic inspiration was from water dripping down a pipe, I thought it would be appropriate that the characters and items are inspired from pipes of different kinds – or anything cylindrical really (as not to narrow my creative view).
The top character could be the ‘All- Rounder’.  Early ideas for name would be: Aqua or Raine (as her bike would be very much inspired from a water drop). I wanted her to have a futuristic body suit and some kind of racing jacket.

The second character might be the slow but powerful character based around a spider (due to the song – ‘incy wincy spider climbed up the water spout down came the rain and washed the spider out..’) I wanted him to be serious, slightly evil looking maybe. His outfit would be a dark red body suit like the first character but he would have fur around his neck, elbows and knees.
I will do some more concepts later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment