Wednesday 6 October 2010

Wk 2: Day 3: Other Logos



These were a few more logos that I designed. The first - H & Earls Brickwork was meant to symbolise the Wall pieces. I chose to keep it simple - using a stress brick object - taking a picture and studying the shape and lines. I used block colour to map out the key areas and lines. Finally I wrote H & Earl's Brickwork using a Photoshop default typeface.









The City Hall Planning commitee was another element that could be included in the game. (Before building a player must have planning permission). Of course this could over complicate the game so is purely a concept, so I will pitch this to my team later this week.



This is yet another piece based logo - this time covering the cement foundations or flooring. For this I drew and scanned in a simple cement bag shape before tracing it with my tablet. After which I typed Clements Foundations and deleted the inner area of the writing - so that the floor shows through it. For this logo, I wasn’t that impressed so I am likely to change it later if my theme is liked by the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment